Viral Marketing Optimization | In the beginning, e-mail was one strategy and how to use the concept of viral marketing. I went a few moments later, viral marketing from a marketing strategy to an art form and there are many ways of achieving the goal of creating a successful viral marketing campaign.
In the following we will explain seven ways viral marketing strategy:
1. e-mail: it's the first time but still exists and is still in use. However, get a bit more difficult to use as they are developing more and more government restrictions on it. Still. It worked.
2. newsletters: this is an extension of the email but very effective tool. If you entered the correct information, and valuable enough, a good newsletter can increase traffic to your website.
3. blogging: providing the tools on your website to enable bloggers to interact with each other is a great way to get the message about your products and services, to talk about her. Bloggers have their ear to the ground for new products and services.
4. chat rooms: chat room on your website can and encourage interaction among customers, there may be a bad thing. Also, you can use the chat room to schedule special events like having an expert available to answer questions on a certain day at a certain time.
5. tell a friend script: If you add this with a statement providing an email address will not be shared with third parties, you can increase your potential customer list greatly.
6. video clip: including cool video clips on your Web site will maintain interest and increase traffic.
7. Flash games: although it is a little expensive at first, a very effective tool to get your viral marketing campaign will be. After delivery, need something more from you.